Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation’s largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
• Graduation from Accredited School of Dentistry
• Current, unrestricted licensed in State where practicing
• Lack of sanctions or adverse action against licenses held in other states within the past 5 years
• Valid DEA
• Valid CDS if applicable to state
• Current BLS, ALS and PAL certification if performing conscious sedatio
Internal Number: R-448011
With more than 260 million weekly Walmart shoppers, you’re connected to a giant patient base from day one. The affordability and convenience of our Walmart Health Centers provides you the opportunity to be the primary care provider for people of all ages and walks of life, with a broad range of medical histories.